vendredi, décembre 09, 2005 Y 10:50 AM
random stuff

i love sony e500

(i'm tired of creating titles.)

ahhh... today is the 2nd day of my four-day-long "mini vacation"... it's a lucky thing our profs' retreat is 'sandwiched' between our dec.8 holiday and sunday! so far, i like it (love spending time alone... "when the cats are away, mousy will play!" ;D) and there's not much pressure for me to do anything... the life.. about 12 days later we'll be having our christmas break! it's odd though that college xmas breaks are pretty short, and that we'll be having exams on the 16 of january, just when we're still hung-over from the glorious festivities. (again, shades of missing my old school... *flush*) ... hmm. for the week, i've got an engaging book to keep me company ("The Testament"... i'm so lucky to have found this in our book fair... *does a happy dance*), reading materials (newspapers, comics, college publications), the chilly weather (i love it!), the bed whenever i'm slobby and sleepy, and food... (leftover cake & ice cream from my de-butt!) ... homework maybe next time. i also have a volley date with mom tomorrow morning -- test those lazy arms! :)

speaking of volley, i think i improved a bit this week. though clinching only 5/15 for the individual dig pass activity (it's not graded anyway), i feel i did much better compared to the last meet (but a "pulot girl" as always.) i was able to use my wrists (and NOT my arms) for it, which is the correct position. and our activity last wednesday wasn't so strenuous, so i emerged unscathed -- no bruises, nada! i'm glad i'm not "battered" for the time being. I JUST WANT TO DO WELL.

(reason: couldn't change my PE course anymore. no choice.)

another reason to be happy is that people remembered my 18th! thanks guys! :D