lundi, décembre 19, 2005 Y 9:42 AM
please please me

since it's only less than a week away, and since everyone's putting up their christmas wishlists, i'll let myself get caught by the frenzy and make my own... if just for fun, but take note they are of the utmost desire. (!)

Ellie's Christmas Wishlist 'Til Kingdom Come and Hell Froze Over


(in no particular order...)

  • iPod - be it the mini, nano or shuffle. either you have it or you don't, right? i have joined three contests in vain to win one, just waiting for a call. must.... have.... eeet....!!!!


  • cd writer / external cd-r drive. if you can't give me the one above, then this will do. i can't spend the whole time listening to mp3s in front of this box! =p


  • laptop. so i don't have to sit in front of this box! kidding. i like a silver one. (or an iBook!)


  • brain transplant. ok, i'm going bonkers... i just want to ditch my crappy memory and be reallllly smart. einstein, you there?


  • rubber shoes. don't have a new pair for the longest time. (just bought em yesterday!)


  • "the rainmaker" by john grisham. either original or secondhand. it's my favorite book ever - the first novel (i think) i ever read, and i want to replace my lost copy.


  • a good jazz / standards cd. i don't know exactly... with all the chaos in the world, it's great to just drown the noise and have a slice of heaven.


  • quality friends' time / nightout?!? i haven't met up with my group of friends from sj as a whole for a very looong time, and i believe christmas is the right time to do just that. (hope this happens later!)


  • violin lessons / violin. i'll choose this out of all the other classical instruments... it's sexy! (listening to Bond right now and i love the music!)


  • MEN!!! phil keoghan, michael vartan, enrique murciano, max foster... or any hot-hot-hot guy! please come to my doorstep and sweep me off my feet! (kidding!!!!)