samedi, décembre 31, 2005 Y 5:54 PM
absolut fantastic.

scarlett johannson for new york magazine Heaven help me for the way I am
Save me from these evil deeds
Before I get them done
I know tomorrow brings the consequence at hand
But I keep livin' this day like
The next will never come


~~ Fiona Apple, "Criminal"

---

that's probably one of the songs to sum up my entire feeling for this year... (what?! i'm derangedly evil!) ... moreover, i'm actually sad because this is the worst holiday break for me in recent memory... i f*n hate everything that's happening in my life right now. but anyways, just wishing for the better come '06 :|

hmm... why not a yearend roundup? there are still some stuff to talk about. just to chase away the mundanity (is there such a word?) of the moment. (btw, i'm 'trying' to prepare a low-key new year's celebration with the folks here... sodas and popcorn and a possible jive session) ... heck, i'm terribly not in the mood though.

Noteworthy things that happened in 2005:
  • surviving SJ... thought i'd never get out of there!
  • meeting people, having friends in college; & college per se
  • having this blog. really. the ultimate sanctuary.
  • being independent. overcoming most of personal obstacles.

    How was 2005 for me:
  • lovely (the first 3 months since it was grad season)
  • challenging (the whole college adjustment thing)
  • so-so (nothing exactly amazing happened aside from those)
  • crappy (like, right now)

    Wish to happen in 2006:
  • a saner, peaceful existence (within me & around me)
  • the "cloud" to clear up... it's hard being stressed & depressed for no reason!
  • become more mature. hate it when you're viewed as an "18-year-old dimwit".
  • people to be more understanding
  • me to be nicer. i've been bad, yes.
  • stop being lazy ?!
  • major in accountancy -- please!!!
  • have all the love in the world, whichever way possible.

    Take your pick:
  • Favorite movie/s this year: Love Actually, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, Red Eye (can't remember the rest)
  • Favorite book/s: Angels & Demons, The Alchemist, The Broker, The Testament
  • Favorite tv shows: they're all new -- Without a Trace, Cold Case, Lost, Desperate Housewives... and of course, Amazing Race & CSI
  • Favorite personality: Max Foster (obviously), Scarlett Johannson, Cillian Murphy ... and a bunch of others.. (gawd, i'm rushing)

    cheers! 6+ hours left before the new year! :D
    (hem hem, this is my 150th post!)